👉 BUY:biology NCERT👈
What should be my way of studying biology from NCERT?
First select a particular chapter which you want to study. Follow the below mentioned steps thereafter:
- Go through the chapter once without reading anything.
- Start reading now from the very beginning. Your ‘first read’ should be superficial. Just try to understand the concepts well without remembering anything.
- Try to complete reading quickly without any breaks. Just go on reading the chapter. Even if you don’t remember anything at the end, it’s completely fine. Atleast you’ve understood the contents of the chapter and also its difficulty level.
- After your ‘first read’ you can take a short break if the chapter was very vast.
- Start your ‘second read’ now. Go very slowly, read each and every line of the text properly. You should try to understand the concepts as well as remember the things at the same time.
- Your ‘second read’ can take double or even more the time as compared to your ‘first read’. That’s completely fine.
- Note some special points in a notebook (if possible) during your second read. This will help you during your revisions.
- You are almost done with the chapter.
- Take a short break and again go through the chapter quickly revising every concepts and go through your notes well.
- After a few days or so, try to go through the chapter again very quickly. This will help you retain the chapter for a very long time.
Believe me this is the best method to learn biology. In fact I still follow this method and it works brilliantly. The most important point is revising the things from time to time.
Thanks for reading.
All the best.